Who is Supreme Boheme?
Supreme Boheme was initially established in 2014 as a luxury candle brand in Western Australia. Supreme meaning superior and Boheme referring to a wanderer who lives a free-spirited life and believes in truth, freedom and love. This perspective has influenced every candle from creation to completion, with a lot of thought and care given throughout the entire process
Specializing in luxury scented soy candles using only the highest quality and natural ingredients, each candle is carefully hand crafted with so much passion and distinction to ensure they burn evenly and provide a rich and long lasting fragrance throughout their lifetime. Soy wax is used in all our candles as well natural fragrances and essential oils to create unique scents which have aroma therapeutic qualities. This can assist with general well being supporting happiness, relaxation and motivation
What is soy wax and why use it?
Soy candle wax is a vegetable wax that is a renewable source. All our candles are made from soy was because:
- They burn cleanly with no toxins and minimal soot
- They burn longer that other candle waxes
- They have an excellent scent throw
- Soy wax spills are easy to clean using warm water and detergent
How do I care for my candle?
- When you initially light your candle try and burn for a minimum of 2 -3 hours
- We recommend during the first burn, allow the wax to melt to the edge of the glass/vessel
- Keep your wick trimmed to approx. 7mm above the wax surface
- When you want to extinguish your candle, do not blow it out but use either a candle snuffer or a wax dipper to retain the integrity of it. Please see these products in my shop
- Try not to leave your candle in the sun as this may damage and melt it.
- Please review the products on offer to help look after our candle, such as the wick dipper, wick trimmer and the candle snuffer
Are there any candle safety tips?
- Remove tags and packaging prior to lighting your candle
- Do not leave your candle unattended when it is lit
What is your returns policy?
Should your product be damaged upon delivery, please do contact us and we will gladly replace it. Please note, each candle is handmade and so may not be perfect but instead formed in a unique and unusual way at times. If you are not satisfied with your product, please contact us
Are there any options for bespoke products?
Absolutely, please contact us and we would be delighted to discuss your requirements with you. Previous bespoke products include unique candles for weddings, parties, events, mothers day, birthdays, hens parties and wedding favours.